- All clients using or signing up for Krafty Farm Assistant must agree to these terms and conditions ("Terms") at all times during usage.
- Failure to follow these Terms or the website disclaimer may result in the Client's account being terminated.
- No refunds will be provided to any Client whose account is terminated as a result of any breach of these Terms.
- Krafty Farm Assistant reserves the right to alter these terms at any time. The Client will be notified of any changes to these terms as soon as practicable.
2. New Client Setup
- In order to use Krafty Farm Assistant, the Client must first complete the Krafty Farm Assistant Application Form and return it to by one of the methods listed. Once received,
Krafty Farm Assistant will contact the client at their preferred time to discuss their requirements. Once those requirements have been finalised Krafty Farm Assistant will send the Client an
email containing an itemised list of the work to be done, the deposit amount and the total cost of the order including ongoing hosting fees.
- An order will not be considered final and no work will be commenced for the Client until the Client provides written confirmation by email or post.
- The deposit is due within ten (10) business days from the date the Client provides written confirmation of their order.
- Setup will be completed within twenty eight (28) days of Krafty Farm Assistant receiving the deposit provided the Client has provided all the information they require in the
system. If the setup cannot be completed within this time, Krafty Farm Assistant will contact the Client as soon as practicable.
- When setup is complete Krafty Farm Assistant will send an email to the Client confirming work has been completed. The client has five (5) working days to review the finished site
and advise of any changes. When the Client and Krafty Farm Assistant confirm that all work has been completed, the Client will be billed for the remainder of the setup fee and selected hosting
fee. The client then has seven (7) working days in which to settle the outstanding invoice or their Krafty Farm Assistant will be removed.
- Any typographical or other minor errors will be fixed free of charge providing the Client has not supplied incorrect information.
- If the Client requires historical data or records to be included in the initial setup, additional fees may apply.
- Krafty Farm Assistant reserves the right to determine whether any work outside the standard packages will incur an extra fee. The Client will be advised of these additional fees
and must consent to paying any extra charges before any work takes place.
- The Client will supply all data relating to their equipment, proposed maintenance schedules, authorised users and any other information required to run the Krafty Farm
- The accuracy of any supplied data is the responsibility of the Client.
- If the Client requires any third party documents or links to sites which are not created or owned by Krafty Farm Assistant, the Client acknowledges that Krafty Farm Assistant
will not accept liability for the accuracy or availability of any information sourced from third parties.
- Storage of any material not related to the use of Krafty Farm Assistant is not permitted and constitutes a breach of these Terms.
- Krafty Farm Assistant will not be held liable for any loss, damage, costs, claim or other event arising as a consequence of inaccurate, incorrect or incomplete information
supplied by the Client.
- All personal information provided by the Client will be kept confidential and not shared with any third party unless required by law.
- The Client is responsible for ensuring the security of their computer, including having virus, intrusion and other protections required for safe use.
- The Client is responsible for ensuring any authorised users of their service are aware of and comply with these terms and conditions as well as any security measures required by
Krafty Farm Assistant or the Client.
- The Client's usernames and passwords must not be provided to third parties. If the Client requires temporary access for a third party, they are required to contact Krafty
- The Client must not request Krafty Farm Assistant to generate, create or falsify any information on these sites relating to any costs, product, servicing, upkeep, maintenance,
or instructional methods.
- A $250.00 deposit is to be paid before work is started on any new Client site.
- Krafty Farm Assistant will provide confirmation of the order and allow a seven (7) day cooling off period from the date the order is received. After this period, any deposit
paid by the Client will not be refunded.
- Balance is to be paid within seven (7) business days of completion of the Client's site.
- Hosting fees are paid yearly in advance. Hosting fees are first due when the website in complete and run for a period of 12 months from the date of completion.
- Krafty Farm Assistant will send the Client a hosting fee renewal invoice via their provided email address 30 days before their hosting period ends. Failure to pay by the due
date listed on the invoice will result in suspension of the Client's services. If suspension occurs a reminder email will be sent to the Client, the Client then has 5 working days to settle
the invoice before the account is termianted and all data is removed.
- Krafty Farm Assistant can provide a "Photography Service" in some areas and additional fees will be charged for use of this service. The Client should contact Krafty Farm
Assistant to enquire about availability.
- The Client may request addition of previous maintenance or history files, or other content. Such requests may incur additional fees and will be subject to approval from Krafty
- As all servicing and maintenance schedules are provided by and are the responsibility of the Client, Krafty Farm Assistant takes no responsibility for any servicing or
maintenance performed by the Client (or their Service Provider) that breaches manufacturer warranties or guidelines.
- The Client is responsible for ensuring the safety of all items and any person undertaking any of the tasks, maintenance or servicing. Krafty Farm Assistant will not be held
liable for any injury, death, damage or other consequential loss occurring as a result of any works completed by the Client or a third party.
7. Intellectual Property
- The material on this website is owned or licensed by Krafty Presentations & Graphics, except where stated and except where stated is copyrighted to Krafty Presentations
- Any third party software is used in accordance with the "GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE" it is released under.
- All third party sites, links to those sites and copyrights are licensed to their respective owners.
- Under no circumstances can any part of these websites or the websites created by Krafty Presentations & Graphics at this domain be uploaded, linked, framed, reproduced,
adapted, distributed or transmitted in any form without written consent of Krafty Presentations & Graphics.